Applications are invited from willing candidates for the post of the Medical Officer – General Duty Jobs who will be selected on the contractual basis at the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB).
Applicants are advised to check out the details such as the Educational Criteria and Eligibility Conditions which are mentioned in this article with the help of the details that are mentioned in it.
|1.||Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Medical Officer|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||MBBS or any medical degree|
|4.||Age Limit||maximum of 36 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 42,000/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria. Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
- Should possess any recognized Medical Qualifications.
- Should have a Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online in the website, www.wbhrb.in at the address which was mentioned below. Applicants should attend the interview with an application neatly handwritten or typed giving full bio-data.
- Attend the interview with the prescribed application format.
- Also, contact number and valid e-mail address should be mentioned.
- A recent Passport sized photograph along with self-attested testimonials should be carried.
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials during the interview.
- The Candidate should mention the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
Last Date – 10/12/2018.