The WBPCB – West Bengal Pollution Control Board is inviting the applicants for the walk-in-interview for the engagement of the Junior Research Fellow posts (JRF) for the project of “Strengthening of Laboratories of WBPCB under Namami Ganga Programme“.
Candidates are advised to check out for the details of the posts that are released through the post. All those details are required for anyone who is interested in applying for that post.
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||08|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||M.Sc in Chemistry with NET Qualification|
|4.||Age Limit||Not specified|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||08|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 32,000/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria.
Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
- M.Sc in Chemistry with NET Qualification.
- Should be graduated from a recognized Institute or University.
- Positions are temporary and the jobs are given on Contractual basis.
- The engagement will be coterminous with the project.
- The engagement can be terminated at any time with one month of the notice period.
The Engagement will not confer any rights, claims, interests or further claims for any job or further engagement/ Appointment in West Bengal Pollution Control Board.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may eligible for the Walk-in-Interview on 15/11/2018 reporting between 10.30 AM – 11.00 AM at the address which was mentioned below. Applicants should attend the interview with an application neatly handwritten or typed giving full bio-data.
- All the personal details should be included.
- Also, contact number and valid e-mail address should be mentioned.
- A recent Passport sized photograph along with self-attested testimonials should be carried.
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials during the interview.
The Application should be addressed to the “Member Secretary, West Bengal Pollution Control Board, Paribesh Bhawan, 10A, Block-LA, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700106”.
Reception Desk of West Bengal Pollution Control Board, Paribesh Bhawan, 10A, Block-LA, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700106.
Last Date – 15/11/2018.