A few job vacancies have popped up for the post of Assistant Mines Manager. The authority that is taking care of the recruitment process is the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL).
In this article, we will discuss the various aspects of the said job vacancy and other relevant information.
|1||Organization||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)|
|2||Total Number Of Vacancies||9|
|3||Last Date To Apply||31/08/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
As the name of the subheading suggests, in this section, we will brief on each and every detail of the said recruitment and the necessary eligibility criteria for the candidates to fulfil.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1||Location||West Bengal and Jharkhand|
|2.||Job Type||Assistant Mines Manager|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||9|
|5||Payscale||Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-|
Educational Qualification Complete Info:
There are quite a few types of candidates with different educational qualifications that can apply for the said job post. Those are detailed below in points:
- Full-time B.E. or B. Tech. Degree / Integrated M. Tech. / Dual-degree B. Tech – M. Tech. programme / B. Sc. Engg. / B. Tech. through lateral entry / AMIE in Mining Engineering OR
- Full-time Diploma or Diploma through lateral entry in Mining Engineering from a recognized Institute
For both the points mentioned above, these are the experience that you need to have respectively:
- 1st Class / 2nd Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency under the Coal Mines Regulation, 1957 / 2017 with 3 years post qualification in open cast coal mine.
- 1st Class / 2nd Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency under the Coal Mines Regulation, 1957 / 2017 with 15 years post qualification experience in Coal Mine out of which 5 years in open cast coal mine.
There is a certain age relaxation possibility for the reserved class candidates for this said job post. These are as per the government norms only. However, the highest for someone from both types of educational qualifications is 45 years.
Those are mentioned in detail:
- 5 years for Scheduled Classes / Scheduled Tribes
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes
- 10 years for Persons with Disability
The vacancies for the particular job post are divided as follows:
|Sl. No.||Category||Number of Vacancies|
How To Apply
Applying for the Assistant Mines Manager under the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) is relatively easy. Candidates need to follow these steps carefully.
The steps are as follows:
- Visit the official website, download, take a print out and fill the application form: http://www.wbpdcl.co.in/admin/upload_img/2018-08-16_034149pmWBPDCL_Recruitment_2018_07.pdf
- Attach copies of self-attested testimonials of yourself, just in case
- Send it via Speed Post/Courier to the given address
Before mailing your application form along with your copies of testimonials, make sure to write this on top of your envelope:
“ADVERTISEMENT NO. _______ & NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR _______”
The address that you need to post the particulars is as follows:
The Director (HR)
Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban
3/C LA Block
Sector – III, Salt Lake
Kolkata – 700098
Last Date: 31/08/2018
The WBPDCL or the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited is the state government-run organisation that takes care of the Mining section of the West Bengal and few areas of the neighbouring state of Jharkhand.
The most important mines falling in this piece of geography is coal which is specifically mined for its usage in Thermal Power Plants.
Official Website: www.wbpdcl.co.in
Official Notification: http://www.wbpdcl.co.in/admin/upload_img/2018-08-16_034149pmWBPDCL_Recruitment_2018_07.pdf