West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti or WBSH & FWS released a notification for interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of the Para Medical Worker vacancies.
All the notification details are shown and discussed in this article. These all are included in this article in a way that any candidate can get to know all the details. This details and procedures to apply for the post will guide the candidate according to his/her need.
|1.||Organization||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBSH&FWS)|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||01|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||31/10/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|2.||Job Type||Para Medical Worker|
|Educational Qualifications||MSW/B.Sc with three years of experience in the field of Public Health|
|4.||Age Limit||45 Years-Maximum|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||01|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 16,000/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfil all the conditions in the eligibility criteria. All the educational qualifications required for this post are listed in below in points.
- MSW/B.Sc degree in the field of Public Health.
- Should have at least the three years of experience in the relevant field.
- Working Knowledge of Computer is must for the candidate.
- Passing High secondary or equivalent can be desirable.
- Having a Para Medical Worker (PMW) training certificate.
Experience in the Leprosy activities can be most preferable than other candidates without experience.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can be able to apply for the post by submitting the online application form as per details mentioned in the below. All those online application procedure details are also mentioned in this article below.
- Visit the website of the West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti.
- Click on the link to directly visit the website, https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/.
- You will see the application form notification in the “What’s new” section.
- Click on the notification and fill up the Application form with all the details.
- Ensure all the details entered are correct as per in the supporting documents.
Attach the required documents to the online application form and other testimonials like experience certificate or course certificates if required.
Interview Date – 31/10/2018.