House Surgeon Vacancies are released through an official job notification by the West Central Railway. The notification was released on 03/07/2018 for which the last date is 21/08/2018.
Candidates who are interested are requested to check the conditions under the eligibility criteria and Educational qualifications. This is a Walk-In-Interview for those who are interested in these posts.
|1||Organization||West Central Railway|
|2||Total Number Of Vacancies||02|
|3||Date of Interview||21/08/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
The Advertisement was released on the official website of the Western Central Railway which was mentioned below. The below sections of the article consists of the information regarding the Job Notification.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||House Surgeon|
|4||Age Limit||18 to 34|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||02|
Education Qualification Complete Info:
The required Educational Qualifications and conditions of the Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below as points.
- MBBS Degree from a recognised Medical College.
- MCI Registration.
- Doctors who have completed the bond of rural services can apply.
- Doctors in Government jobs are not eligible for this post.
- Best Opportunity to work in a Reputed Hospital of Western Central Railway.
- Free Treatment for House Surgeon in case of Sickness is permitted.
How To Attend
Applicants or interested candidates have to follow the below instructions to attend the interview on 21/08/2018 at 11:00 AM at Central Hospital, West Central Railway, Jabalpur.
- Candidates should bring the original proof and supporting documents.
- Two Copies of passports sized photograph are necessary.
- Also, photocopies of Proof Documents with self-attestation is required.
Date & Time of Interview – 21/08/2018 at 11:00 hrs.
About West Central Railway:
West Central Railway comprises of Jabalpur and Bhopal Divisions. The daily loading average of goods is about 1585 wagons per year. At present, there are two ongoing projects of WCR which are Electrification work, new lines between some cities etc.