The Zoological Survey of India has recently published an official notification regarding the filling up of several job posts. These job posts include:
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- Field Collector cum Assistant
- Computer Operator cum Accountant
In this particular article, we will brief in on all of the details of the said job posts such as the application procedure, the eligibility criteria etc.
|1.||Organization||Zoological Survey of India|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||9|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||28/01/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this segment of the article, we will detail in on all of the important information pertaining to the said jobs in the form of a table.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Detailed Below|
|4.||Age Limit||28 years as on 31/01/2019|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||9|
Differentiated Number of vacancies:
All the types of job posts are detailed below:
Senior Research Fellow:
Educational Qualifications: Masters and M. Phil in Biology subjects, especially marine life.
Pay Scale: Rs. 18000 per month
Junior Research Fellow:
Educational Qualifications: Masters in Biology subjects, especially marine life.
Pay Scale: Rs. 16000 per month
Field Collector cum Assistant:
Educational Qualifications: Graduate in Biology subjects.
Pay Scale: Rs. 8000 per month
Computer Operator cum Accountant:
Educational Qualifications: Intermediate with proficiency in computers
Pay Scale: Rs. 10000 per month
Upper age relaxation claim can be made by the candidates from these reserved categories:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
The candidates will be selected on the basis of an Interview session. They will be employed on a temporary basis for a year.
How To Apply
In order to apply for the said job posts, follow these steps carefully:
- Visit the official website and download the application form: http://zsi.gov.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/file/Advertisement/2019_Jan_Advertisement_03.pdf
- Take a print out of it and fill it up correctly
- Attach the copies of your testimonials and email those to these two email IDs: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates of Interview:
- Marine National Park Office, Forest Colony, Jamnagar (25/01/2019)
- Marine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India (ZSI), Chennai (28/01/2019)